About the Business

Are you SELLING a residential property? Are you LETTING a residential property? Are you having solar PV panels installed? Are you claiming FiT/RHI/RHPP? Are you looking for green deal finance? Are you wanting ECO funding? If your answer to any of these questions is YES, then you will, by law, require an energy performance certificate ( EPC ). An accredited domestic energy assessor( DEA ), Wirral EPCs have been providing high quality EPCs since EPCs became a legal requirement in August 2007. In November 2012 the owner was one of the first DEAs to become an accredited green deal advisor ( GDA ) carrying out occupancy assessments and providing green deal advisory reports ( GDARs ).

Location & Hours

4 Arrowe Side

Wirral, CH49 2PB
Write a Review
Is this your business?

Claim this business
Business Removal

Request a Business Removal